Country Craftsman Home Plan with Wrap-around Porch / Patio
About This Plan
- Gabled rooflines, warm wooden accents, and board and batten siding blends traditional elements with modern features to form this country, Craftsman home plan.
- The formal entrance guides you directly into the heart of the home, which provides unobstructed views between the living room and eat-in kitchen.
- Delight in cooking again with this spacious kitchen that includes a prep island and corner pantry, while the home office prioritizes the work-at-home resident.
- The master bedroom is located behind the kitchen and includes a 4-fixture bath and walk-in closet. A second bedroom across the hall neighbors a full bath.
- Upstairs, a central loft provides access to four bedrooms that share a compartmentalized bath.
- Utilize the additional space in the double garage for storage or a hobby shop.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,040 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,782 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 328 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12