Country Home Plan with Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- A deep covered railed verandah protects the entrance as well as providing curb appeal for this country home plan.
- A private office or guest room is easily accessed from the foyer.
- The dining room is open to the kitchen and is surrounded with natural light.
- The master suite boasts a dressing area, master bathroom and a private balcony.
- Two additional large bedrooms share the main bathroom.
- House plans come with a walkout basement foundation plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,215 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,149 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,066 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,130 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 270 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 6"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5-Apr on 12
- Framing Type: Stick