Country Home Plan With Wonderful Wrap-Around Porch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Eight-feet deep, a covered porch wraps around three sides of this country home. In back, a breezeway connects to a covered grilling porch.
- A fireplace graces the great room and columns delineate the dining room. A convenient island bar with a cooktop divides the kitchen from the breakfast area.
- Three secondary bedrooms, one a possible study, share a full bath.
- In the spacious master suite with twin walk-in closets, French doors lead to a deluxe bathroom with a whirlpool tub.
- Each walk-in closet measures 5' by 6' and the bathroom section is 9'8" deep.
- Upstairs, a huge bonus area would make a terrific game room.
- Related Plans: Replace the carport with a garage with house plans 60586ND (3-car), 70608MK (3-car) and 70600MK (2-car). Get an alternate version with two upstairs bedrooms with house plan 59408ND. Get a drive-under garage and an alternate layout with house plan 59511ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,039 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,039 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,072 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 6"
- Depth: 91' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick