Country Home Plan with Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- A great big wrap-around porch gives this Southern home plan a magnificent place to relax outdoors. The deeper portion in back is vaulted and is large enough to make a comfortable outdoor living room.
- The open floor plan is a true delight, giving you views from room to room and an easy flow of traffic.
- The focal point of the vaulted family room is the fireplace flanked by built-ins.
- Step out onto the porch from the gracious master suite with its box bay window.
- The other two family bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
- The wrap-around porch is 8' in depth and the area behind the family room is 18'x14'.
- Related Plans: Get a bonus room and a basement with house plan 25673GE. Get an alternate exterior with second floors with house plans 25629GE, 25652GE, 25619GE and 15710GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,045 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,045 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"