Country Home with Style
About This Plan
- A front porch with double columns on brick pilasters welcomes you to this well-designed country home. The exterior also features a large rear deck, partly covered, with a spa, a barbecue and built-in seating.
- Ceilings in all interior rooms but the third bedroom and utility room rise 10 feet high, with 10-foot tray ceilings in the kitchen, morning room, master bedroom and master bath.
- A free-standing fireplace divides the living room from the U-shaped kitchen that is graced by a separate pantry and an angled breakfast bar.
- A bayed sitting area highlights the master suite. In the luxurious master bath, you find a garden tub, a separate shower, twin sinks, a compartmented toilet and a long walk-in closet with mirrored doors. Two other bedrooms share a second full bath.
- An optional bonus area upstairs (not shown) with twin dormers adds 256 square feet.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,738 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,738 sq. ft.
- Deck: 470 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 200 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 256 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,466 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 58' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick