Country House Plan with Optional Apartment over Garage
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- A gorgeous wide covered front porch wraps around the front of this spacious Country house plan.
- In the formal living room, a large bow extends the size of the room.
- 10' high ceilings make the home feel extra-large.
- The cook top stove in the kitchen overlooks the nook and sun deck so you can see outside while cooking.
- The breakfast nooks swings around to the vaulted family room.
- Split bedrooms give you a private master retreat with a double tray ceiling and a romantic corner fireplace.
- An optional 512 square foot apartment over the garage can be an in-law suite or serve as rental income.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,911 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,911 sq. ft.
- Apartment: 512 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 980 sq. ft.
- Deck: 643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 100' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick