Country Plan With Covered Porch
About This Plan
- Treasured design elements join together for a pleasing effect in this plan. A covered front porch showcases the entry and a bank of multi-pane windows. The main foyer offers a long art niche along its right side. The formal dining room is on the left, connecting to the kitchen with a butler's pantry and a walk-in storage pantry with built-in shelves.
- A breakfast nook with built-in desk and access to a covered rear porch adjoins the kitchen. A media center and fireplace grace the great room. The foyer, dining room, kitchen, nook and great room all have eleven-foot ceilings.
- The master suite on the right side of the plan opposes a den with built-in bookcase. Both den and master suite open through double doors. A half-bath and closet sit in the hall between the two. The master bath is private and luxurious with a spa tub and compartmented toilet. Additional bedrooms share a full bath; each has a walk-in closet. The three-car garage connects to the home at the laundry room.
- The basement version is 67' deep, with the 5' going behind bedrooms 2 and 3 creating space for the stairs going down between the bedrooms and the garage which is shifted up.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 656 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick