Craftsman Home Plan with Lower Level Game and Bunk Rooms
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This beautiful craftsman home plan features a stone and shake exterior and welcoming covered front porch and has great views to the back. Built on a walkout basement, it is perfect for the rear-sloping lot.
- Inside, a bright, airy great room with a vaulted ceiling serves as a central gathering place.
- The wraparound kitchen boasts an oversized bar and large dining area for plenty of entertaining and casual eating options.
- The walkout basement offers easy access to the full-length patio, a spacious game room with a wet bar, and convenient bunk room.
- A main-floor master suite opens to a covered porch with a vaulted ceiling, and features a large walk-in closet and 5-piece bath.
- Luxury details like a walk-in pantry and built-ins throughout the home make this house plan truly special.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,415 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,256 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,159 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 756 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 50' 8"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick