Craftsman Ranch with Screened Porch
About This Plan
- MOVIE: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
- A spacious porch flanked by columns creates an extra living space on this Craftsman charmer.
- The 11' entry leads you into the open concept floor plan.
- The great room features a cathedral ceiling, a fireplace with built-ins and access to the covered porch off the back.
- A center island overlooks the great room and adjacent dining room for easy conversation.
- An octagonal screen porch is accessed off the dining room and creates another living area off the back of the home.
- The second bedroom lies in front of the screen porch to the right of the home.
- The master suite is on the opposite side of the home and includes a cathedral ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- The three-stall, side-load garage includes extra storage.
- The roof has a main pitch of 10:12 and a secondary pitch of 8:12.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 8"
- Depth: 104' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1252 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss