Craftsman Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- Just right as a starter home or for the retiree, this Craftsman home plan has a wonderful open floor plan that makes the home feel larger.
- A tray ceiling crowns the big family room where you can sit and enjoy the fireplace.
- When it's time for dinner, you are just steps away, with lots of room for a big table.
- The kitchen has an efficient U shape that positions the sink so you look out over both rooms.
- An oversized walk-in pantry adds plenty of storage space.
- A large walk-in closet and quiet location make the master suite a delight to retire to at the end of a long day.
- Two family or guest bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,685 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,685 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 290 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"