Creative Craftsman with Options
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan greets you with its nested gable covered front porch with stout columns for that great Craftsman touch.
- The expansive master suite includes large his and her walk-in closets, an oversized jet tub, separate shower, compartmentalized toilet and dual vanities.
- The vaulted ceiling in the great room makes the home feel larger than its footprint.
- The open floorplan of this home includes a split-bedroom layout, and features the much-requested gas log or conventional fireplace.
- Enjoy the rear porch, perfect for those family bar-b-ques.
- The large kitchen features a raised bar for meals and conversations with family.
- Related Plans: Get a basement with house plans 51159MM (1,627 sq. ft.) and 51143MM (1,876 sq. ft.). Downsize with house plan 51040MM (1,509 s.f.) and get more room with house plans 51122MM (1,853 s.f.) and 51173MM (1,801 sq. ft.). Build in reverse with home plans: 51041MM (1,800 s.f.) and 51043MM (2,067 s.f.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,604 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 143 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 10"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 664 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick