About This Plan
- It's the small details that make a big difference in a home and this Traditional home is filled with them.
- Elegant ceiling treatments, a fanned staircase and a huge broom closet and walk-in pantry are but a few thoughtful details.
- Use the flex space as a formal dining room or a study or even an extra bedroom.
- An L-shaped living area in back is all open concept, giving you wonderful views from each room.
- The second floor is enormous and has four luxurious bedroom suites including an opulent master suite.
- Everyone gets to enjoy the huge game room with its vaulted ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,169 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,751 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,418 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 191 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 57' 8"
- Depth: 63' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"