Discreetly Beautiful European House Plan
About This Plan
- Elegant arched windows, quoins and a lovely hip roof distinguish this one floor European house plan.
- A tray ceiling tops the formal dining room off the foyer.
- The great room gets a big fireplace and plant shelf, with a bank of triple windows to bring in light.
- Nicely placed, the kitchen serves both the dining room and breakfast nook.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the two family bedrooms on the other side of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,670 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,670 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 350 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 55' 9"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 474 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick