About This Plan
- With a swoop roof, two dormers and stone and shake siding, this distinctive home plan adds curb appeal to any neighborhood.
- Accented by high ceilings, the large main level has plenty of open spaces. The family chef will enjoy views of the breakfast nook with cathedral ceiling and the great room with fireplace and built-ins. A column defines the formal dining room.
- Set off to the left, the master suite features a huge walk-in closet and private bath.
- Need more room? See house plan 89003AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms, a large rec room with a fireplace and wet bar and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 1' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss