Dramatic Two-Story Foyer Design
About This Plan
- This 3,374 sq.ft. European stucco home features a dramatic two-story foyer.
- The convenient first floor bedroom with full bath can also be used as a study.
- The spacious kitchen and breakfast room area features a center island, built-in desk, walk-in pantry and separate freezer room.
- The large open family room has a fireplace and two built-in bookcases. The 39'x14' deck is accessible from the family room as well as the dining and breakfast rooms.
- The upper level is accessible by front or back stairs. The master suite has a ceiling that vaults in the middle and the suite features his and hers walk-in closets, separate vanities and separate shower and garden tub in the bath.
- The large upper level laundry has a laundry tub and linen storage.
- Bedroom #2 has its own access to the hall bath. Bedrooms #3 and #4 share a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,992 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,276 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,716 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 672 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick