About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wide porch alcove welcomes guests and family to the ranch-style home plan. Wooden handrails rim the front, and slender posts give it a classic look.
- This house plan is compact, design, as economical to build as it is to maintain. It is also easily adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- The vaulted entry feeds directly into an expansive, vaulted living and dining room. Wide windows fill most of the rear wall. Sliders in the dining area provide patio access, along with ample air circulation on hot summer days.
- This large area is open to the kitchen as well. Counters wrap around four sides. The peninsula that bounds the dining area could be outfitted as an eating/conversation bar.
- The roomy master suite fills the entire right side, front to back. It boasts a huge walk-in closet, plus a two-section bathroom with a double vanity. For privacy and steam containment, the toilet and oversized shower are separately enclosed.
- Secondary bedrooms are on the opposite side, as is a bathroom with combined tub and shower. The pass through utility room that connects to the garage can double as a mudroom, and provide pet containment at night.