About This Plan
- Arched windows and arches on the porch hint of the elegance within in this one-level Southern home plan.
- Tray ceilings can be found in almost every room and an eliptical arch opens to the great room.
- Head to the bright and airy sun room with its wall of windows.
- Enter the basement from either the garage or from inside the house where you step down to a landing and then continue on to the basement.
- A beautiful, open floor plan combines the great room, kitchen and dining room set in a bay.
- The sitting area in the master bedroom has three big windows and a door to the sun room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,121 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,121 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 63' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"