Elegant French Country Home Plan
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Two dormers, a hip roof and lovely brick exterior speak to the French Country roots of this elegant home.
- With just a column to separate the formal dining room from the foyer and family room, you can see all the way back to the covered rear porch with its summer kitchen.
- Built-ins and a big fireplace in the family room give you storage and warmth at the same time.
- While the kitchen and nook are off in another room, you do have line of sight into the family room.
- Split bedrooms place the master suite on the right wing and the three family bedrooms on the left wing of the home.
- Every bedroom has a walk-in closet but the one in the master suite is huge.
- Bonus space and a future extra bedroom lie up on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,825 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 10"
- Depth: 89' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick