Excellent Storage Space
About This Plan
- Full-length windows and a covered porch supported by columns are striking elements of this one-story design. Another covered porch off the kitchen offers a great place for outdoor dining.
- From the foyer, you enter the fireplaced great room, which flows back along the side to the dining room and then the kitchen. The island in the kitchen allows for both food preparation and casual meals.
- The master suite, sited for privacy, offers a large walk-in closet and a two-compartment bath with twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower. Both of the other bedrooms contain walk-in closets and share the second bath.
- The laundry is conveniently placed near the bedrooms.
- Storage space includes two coat closets and a storage room off the side-entry garage.
- Ceilings: 9' standard including 9' basement walls.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 206 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 153 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 359 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 11"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 629 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick