Exclusive 3 Bed Craftsman for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- This Exclusive House Plan is a 3 bedroom Craftsman rambler designed for the sloping lot with a great walkout basement giving you great livability.
- The front of the home is a great combination of stone, shingles and board and batten siding. The front porch measure 21'6" across and with a depth of 6' has room for rocking chairs.
- A study is the quiet place in the home and is just off the study. Walking further in the house opens up with 11' ceilings in the back and an open floor plan.
- There is a 2-sided fireplace dividing the great room from the hearth room. Both enjoy views to the back.
- A large island in the kitchen gives you space for casual seating on stools. You can also set up a dining table by the open rail stairs.
- The master suite is on the main floor and has a large walkin closet measuring 12'9" by 5'9".
- The lower level gives you two more beds with a bath, storage, mechanicals, and a great open space for family fun.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the
Twin Cities area in Minnesota, as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,830 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,602 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 129 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 11 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss