Exclusive New American House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This exclusive, New American house plan offers the homeowner a smart floor plan, large outdoor living spaces, and exterior craftsman detailing for added curb appeal.
- The secondary bedrooms reside just off the foyer; a private guest bedroom to the left, and two bedrooms that share a Jack-and-Jill bath to the right.
- The shared living spaces are open to one another, promoting conversation and gatherings with friends and family. Large, rear-facing windows usher in natural light, and a covered porch offers a space to enjoy the outdoors.
- The master suite is privately located behind the 2-car garage, and features access to the porch, a spacious 5-fixture bathroom, and a walk-in closet.
- The laundry room is in closet proximity to the master suite and kitchen for ease of use.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,417 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,417 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 486 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 62' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 730 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss