Exclusive Shingle House Plan with Optional Lower Level
4 - 7
About This Plan
- This exclusive, Shingle house plan, rich in character, boasts gambrel roof lines, stone accents, and a welcoming front porch.
- Once inside, a study rests behind french doors to the right, and a formal dining room is located to the left. A butler's pantry connects the dining room to an open and airy living space, which combines the great room, kitchen, and breakfast nook.
- Two-story ceilings in the great room allow natural light to fill the space, and the spacious kitchen will induce creativity. Behind the kitchen, discover an oversized pantry, and a cozy office with a built-in desk.
- The master bedroom can be found on the main floor, and features a comfortable en suite with 5 fixtures.
- Upstairs, four bedrooms surround a communal library, and two compartmentalized baths are shared between the bedrooms.
- Need more space? Finish the lower level as designed and gain 2,807 square feet of living space, which includes a huge family / game room, two bedrooms, and an exercise room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,008 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,735 sq. ft.
- Storage: 1,029 sq. ft.
- Deck: 227 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 271 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,807 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1120 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss