Expandable Northwest House Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- With its wonderful good looks and room for expansion, this Northwest house plan is a terrific option for your next home.
- A vaulted foyer leads past a study that can be closed off with pocket doors. At the back of the home, a huge, open area awaits family and friends.From here you can prepare meals while still chatting with family members. The large walk-in pantry and walk-in coat closet off the garage entry give you lots of room for storage.
- The delightful three-season room has a fireplace and plenty of windows to keep it bight and airy.
- A bay window extends the master bedroom giving you more space. The laundry room is conveniently placed in the bedroom wing.
- There's extra room for bikes and lawn mowers in the large 3-car garage.
- Finish the lower level to add and extra 2,111 square feet of living space.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,877 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,877 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,111 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"