About This Plan
- A covered entry porch shelters you as you enter this Traditional home plan.
- A big home office lies to your right off the foyer.
- The rear of the home contains the main living area which is all open concept.
- Seat four people comfortably at the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen.
- The dining room is made larger by the bay window that has double doors opening to the rear covered patio.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper floor.
- There is room for two more bedrooms plus a nice rec room if you finish the basement off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,153 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 744 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss