Eye-Catching 3-Bed House Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
About This Plan
- Forward-facing gables stand tall on this eye-catching, 3-bedroom, house plan, complete with a clean and fresh exterior.
- The formal and family entries merge, allowing both to utilize the coat closet in the foyer. In the center of the home, discover an open and airy great room with a vaulted ceiling and fireplace anchoring the back wall.
- The adjoining, eat-in kitchen features an island with seating for casual meals and a corner pantry. Enjoy the grilling porch, just off the dining room, when entertaining.
- Retreat to the master suite for peace and quiet, and enjoy the spacious bath with 5 fixtures and a walk-in closet. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath on the opposite side of the home.
- This flexible floor plan includes a bonus room above the 2-car garage, which can be used as a play room, media room, or additional storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,775 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,775 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 145 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 444 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 61' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 598 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick