Five Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered front porch wraps around the airlock entry foyer of this five bedroom Traditional house plan.
- In the living room, a corner fireplace creates a cozy atmosphere.
- The large dining area is open to the kitchen, giving you an informal country kitchen the whole family will enjoy.
- You can also eat at the kitchen island that seats four people.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor and offers five bedrooms, two bathrooms and a second floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,221 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,348 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 542 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss