Florida House Plan in Three Versions
About This Plan
- Both the formal and informal living areas of this Florida house plan have wonderful open layouts and sliding glass doors to the covered lanai.
- Built-ins include plant shelves and a half wall between the foyer and the dining room.
- The split bedroom arrangement gives privacy to both the master suite and the family bedrooms across the house.
- Enjoy the view from the peninsula eating bar in the kitchen where the sink overlooks the nook and family room.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with 82189KA and 82190KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 62 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 187 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 569 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss