For The Empty-Nester
About This Plan
- You have only two bedrooms and a compact living space to maintain in this narrow lot Southern home plan.
- Yet inside, you have all sorts of extra features like tray ceilings and an open floor plan.
- A big fireplace warms the family room that leads out to the rear covered porch.
- The kitchen is a generous size with a peninsula eating bar and a bay window by the sink.
- A two car garage leads to the large laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,260 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick