Four Bedroom Split Layout
About This Plan
- Enjoy a private master suite that is set apart from the other bedrooms in this one level house plan.
- The entry foyer gets views of three rooms at once - the living room, dining room and huge family room in back.
- In the kitchen, the sink is positioned in a peninsula eating bar so you can see into the nook, family room and covered lanai out back.
- Plant shelves can be found in most of the rooms in this house, adding a unique touch.
- The large three car garage is side load making the home suited for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,353 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 74 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 243 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 2"
- Max ridge height: 21' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 710 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss