Four Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Get a first floor master suite and a quiet front-facing study in this Traditional house plan that comes in at just 49' wide.
- The kitchen is perfectly placed between the informal nook and the formal dining room.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see out to the rear porch and enjoy the fireplace in the large family room.
- Bedroom 2 on the second floor has a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,306 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,606 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 700 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss