Four Bedrooms and a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Cascading gables and the use of mixed materials on the exterior give this Traditional house plan a lovely detailed façade.
- The two-story foyer opens up to a huge great room area.
- In the kitchen, a half wall has views into the vaulted dining room, brightened by glass on three sides.
- Double doors open to reveal a large study with triple windows that face front.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper floor and there's a big bonus room that adds 225 square feet to the total living area if finished off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,405 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,372 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 737 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"