Four Bedrooms and Interior Versatility
About This Plan
- Designed to rival even the most impressive homes, this house plan has a plenty of curb appeal.
- In the foyer, a walk-in coat closet helps reduce clutter.
- The highlight of this home plan is the large and comfortable family room with central fireplace and double door access to the back yard. This area can be converted to a dining room if you care to convert the front dining room into a home office.
- The well-organized and spacious kitchen opens to a large breakfast area. Double doors separate it from the family room.
- Upstairs, a mezzanine wraps the entire perimeter of the staircase facilitating access to all rooms on this level.
- The master suite is large and angled walls give it lots of natural light. His-and-her walk-in closets are a nice touch as is the angled spa tub.
- Three bedrooms, an independent laundry area and a large game room complete this house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,078 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,262 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,816 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 21 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,262 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 11"
- Depth: 48' 3"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 600 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss