Four Bedrooms Plus a Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Stones, shakes and siding blend together to create a beautiful exterior for this Northwest style house plan.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls near the formal dining room so you can see right into the foyer and huge great room.
- A wall of windows extends the views out to the rear patio.
- The kitchen sink is positioned to take advantage of the views too, with a peninsula eating bar set at an angle.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with lots of wall space for furniture placement and 5 windows to bring in light.
- Open rail balconies on the second floor let you look down into the foyer and great room below.
- Bonus space adds an additional 323 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,149 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 54' 2"
- Depth: 63' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"