About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch and arched windows grace this country-style vacation home plan, which can be used year-round. The design offers a private guest retreat in addition to family bedrooms.
- The first-floor master suite features a romantic fireplace, a private deck, a walk-in closet and a bath with twin sinks, garden tub and separate shower.
- More fireplaces are found in the open living area and in the guest suite upstairs.
- In the living area, there are also formal and informal eating areas, the large utility room and the foyer with its coat closet.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,841 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 203 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 49' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss