French Country Home With 11' Master Ceiling
About This Plan
- The four front columns and dormers give this home plan plenty of curb appeal and the well-balanced stucco and brick exterior add to the looks.
- Inside you will appreciate a true foyer that guides your guests into the family room. The home features 4 bedrooms and has over 2500 sq ft of living space.
- Through the family room to the left and find your kitchen keeping and dining room all within sight. Arches and detailing gives some division between spaces while maintaining an open floor plan.
- The kitchen has a large pantry with an island and there are two dining options with the nearby dining room and the screened porch.
- The master suite has an 11' recessed ceiling and a large walk in closet and bath. Two other bedrooms are on the same side of the house as the master and share a bath while the fourth is on the other side with its own bathroom access.
- Off the garage is a mudroom area with an office space down the hall in the utility room as you walk to the keeping room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,579 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,579 sq. ft.
- Storage: 94 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 384 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 81' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick