French Country Manor with Three Levels
3 - 4
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Coffered and tray ceilings abound throughout this elegant French Country manor home.
- The back wall of the formal dining room is entirely open so you can see into the magnificent great room.
- Even the gourmet kitchen has wonderful views of the nook and hearth room.
- Pocket doors close off the big walk-in pantry.
- The first floor master suite is huge and has a door to the covered lanai with its outdoor fireplace.
- Take the stairs or the residential elevator to the second floor where each bedroom gets a private bathroom and a walk-in closet.
- Both the first and second floors have their own laundry room - a wonderful convenience for the three spacious second floor guest suites.
- The lower level is designed with fabulous entertaining in mind, from the theater room to the enormous rec room with wet bar.
- A two-sided fireplace warms both the rec room and the billiards room and there's even a dedicated exercise room plus tons of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,010 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,053 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,755 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 549 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 88' 2"
- Depth: 70' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 866 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery