French Country Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- The two-story entry features French doors that open to a den with built-in shelves, while on the other side of the entry you can enjoy a formal dining room.
- The great room includes a cathedral ceiling, fireplace, built-in shelves and striking windows.
- From here you can enter the kitchen/nook area, where you can appreciate the countertop space, walk-in pantry and snack bar.
- Also on the main floor, you will love the master bedroom with its tray ceiling, roomy master bath, and spacious walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: Get a front-entry garage with house plan 89067AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,259 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,402 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 857 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 74' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss