Gabled Craftsman Design
About This Plan
- Shutters, multiple gables and attractive stone facing define the front elevation of this transitional home.
- A fireplace flanked by built-ins warms the grand room, which accesses the deck in back through French doors. A vaulted ceiling unites the bright morning room and the good-sized kitchen.
- In the master suite, a bayed sitting area overlooks the backyard. Complete with his and her vanities, a walk-in closet, oversized shower and garden tub, the master bath offers luxury.
- Upstairs, the bath can be accessed from two bedrooms. Expansion opportunities are provided by the bonus room over the garage, as well as the optional fourth bedroom suite.
- In the lower level, you'll find a guest suite, rec room with fireplace, plenty of storage and access to a covered patio.
- Related Plan: Need a crawl space? See house plan 1707LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,905 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,386 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 697 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 4"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"