Gem of a Home
About This Plan
- You know the adage, 'Good things come in small packages.' Here's proof! This 1978 square foot design is a gem of a home. It's multi-faceted living spaces begin with a stunning great room that plays a pivotal role in the main floor layout as it flows openly from dining room to kitchen and breakfast area while allowing related but individual rooms to maintain separate identities.A half-bath and laundry area make good neighbors as they are modestly private, yet conveniently nearby.
- A lunch counter pared with a pretty cabinetry enhances the versatility of the kitchen area. With a breakfast nook tucked beneath a panorama of windows, early or late risers can enjoy the outdoor view.
- Upstairs, two large bedrooms maintain unique personalities, one with an enormous double-door walk-in closet, and its own sitting area. Each enjoys plentiful windowing and natural light. A shared bath features separate areas for bath and shower, and a big bright window of its own.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,978 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,175 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 803 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 53' 3"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 320 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss