Generous Covered Porches for Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- Live all on one level in this attractive Craftsman Ranch that boasts four porches for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Right off the foyer, homeowners are treated to a large den with a beautiful vaulted ceiling.
- Further back, the enormous great room is also vaulted and has sweeping views of the kitchen and dining area.
- The fireplace is two-sided and can be enjoyed from outside too.
- Flex space on the left side of the home can be an extra bedroom if desired.
- The other two bedrooms are on the right side of the home, with the master suite having a private porch of its own.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building this house plan in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,545 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,545 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss