Gigantic Master Suite
4 - 7
About This Plan
- There are many things to love about this Traditional home plan, from wide open living spaces to the option of extra bedrooms if you finish the basement, to a gigantic master suite on the second floor.
- Formal and informal spaces are separated so the kids can play in the family room while you entertain in the formal rooms.
- A home office lies right off the foyer when you want to get away from it all.
- Every bedroom on the second floor is a generous size, but the master suite is enormous.
- Note the handy laundry room right where all the towels and sheets collect.
- Finish off the basement and gain three more bedrooms, a huge family room and cold storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,857 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,574 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, 6, & 7
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 875 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss