Gorgeous New American House Plan Vaulted Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- Steeply-pitched gables combine with the arched front porch to maximize the curb appeal of this gorgeous New American house plan. Brick and shake siding provide a texture-rich exterior, while metal roof accents complete the design.
- Tall ceilings in the foyer provide a feeling of grandeur once inside, and a formal dining room with a boxed bay window is located to the left. A butler's pantry connects the dining room with the kitchen.
- Oversized windows in the great room and adjoining breakfast nook provide a light and airy interior, while a large, kitchen island anchors the living space.
- Retreat to the quiet study to read, or to the covered deck / patio for outdoor enjoyment. The outdoor fireplace creates a useable space year round.
- Upstairs, a loft leads to three family bedrooms; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath. The master bedroom is at the end of the hall and features a vaulted ceiling, which extends onto the private deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,314 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,790 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,524 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front