Gorgeous Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An intricate hip roof tops this gorgeous Traditional house plan that is loaded with style.
- While the main living area has an open floor plan, you can always escape to the privacy of the home office off the foyer.
- Elegant arched entryways and a built-in niche enhance the formal dining room.
- The built-ins that flank the great room fireplace can be seen all the way from the kitchen island.
- Two bedrooms on the first floor include a quiet guest suite and the upscale master suite with its gorgeous coffered ceiling.
- The master bathroom is vaulted, making it feel even larger.
- On the second floor, there are two large bedrooms, each with a dressing area, and an enormous rec room the whole family can enjoy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,014 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,667 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,347 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 942 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"