Graceful Entry Porch with Optional Exteriors
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This net-zero-ready house plan has an exterior with mixed siding, shutters and vents. The front porch is lined with columns and topped with a hip roof and sloped roof extension. A unique bump-out over the garage door adds a vent element with bracketed ledge. Bead board siding mixes well with the smooth stucco.
- The living area is spacious and open with a formal dining area, gourmet kitchen with eat-at-island and step ceiling treatments. Glass sliders open up the great room while French Doors open the rear guest bedroom.
- The owner’s suite has a private entrance into the spacious bedroom with stepped ceiling. The bath provides dual sink vanities, spa tub, walk-in shower and massive walk-in closet.
- The den at the front of the home - with its pocket doors and closet space - easily converts to a 4th bedroom. The guest wing of this split bedroom plan also provides a private entrance and shares a single bath.
- The utility room is tucked away near the kitchen pantry and garage entrance. There’s a sink and plenty of counter top space.
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33186ZR and 33187ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,914 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 155 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 401 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 7"
- Depth: 52' 7"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 719 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss