Gracious Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- This gracious Traditional house plan is stately and elegant.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main house and the big walk-in coat closet offers lots of storage.
- Once inside the main foyer, the gorgeous fanned staircase makes an impressive first view of the home.
- The formal living room can be closed off with two sets of double doors so you can entertain in the formal rooms and leave the huge family room to the kids.
- The optional 2 car garage has staggered bays to give it an interesting look.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor - each one a generous size and with walk-in closets for one and all.
- The upper front-facing balcony can be reached through the master suite and bedroom 2.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,312 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 483 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss