Gracious Wrap-Around Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This home recalls Main Street, USA, but with the added warmth of a gracious wrap-around porch that includes a gabled and columned entry.
- Stepping into the two-story foyer flanked by formal living and dining rooms, you can see all the way through the house. A series of columns delineates the great room with its built-ins, fireplace and direct access to the wrap-around porch.
- The bayed breakfast room and well-designed kitchen complete the informal area. In back, a deck and a screened porch create outdoor living space on a third side of the house.
- Ascending the stairway, you pass a lighted stained glass panel on the landing that creates the illusion of a window wall. The compartmented hall bath that serves the three family bedrooms allows for maximum privacy.
- In the master bedroom, a modified cathedral ceiling highlights a Palladian window on the rear wall. From either the master bedroom or the luxurious master bath, you can step onto a private deck that tops the screened porch below.
- Foundation: drive-under basement. This plan has a drive-under garage, so the open stairs provide a finished lower level foyer which also opens to a large future recreation room.