Grand 6800 Square Foot French Country Estate Home Plan
About This Plan
- Brick with stone accents and false balconies give an enchanting look and feel.
- Through the gallery, the great room beckons. Views and access to the covered lanai along with ties to the kitchen make this an impressive space.
- Quiet reflection can be had in your private study and fine dining in your formal dining room.
- As enchanting as the home itself, is the master retreat. Features include a separate sitting area in the master suite, a gracious walk-in closet divided by a dressing table, large spa tub and spacious morning kitchen.
- Upstairs you'll find three suites, a rec room and sitting loft, and no home this nice would be complete without your own media room with bar.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 17537LV (6,366 sq. ft). And get more room with house plan 17751LV (8,566 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,956 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,856 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 752 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 110' 7"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Max ridge height: 41' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1047 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"