Grand Two-Story Home Plan with Impressive Ceilings
About This Plan
- This grand two-story home plan is defined by two garages, each with two stalls, connected by a gracefully arched portico.
- Throughout the home plan you will be impressed with the attention paid to the ceiling design, including step ceilings in the dining room, den and master.
- The great room features an expansive wall of windows, a fireplace flanked by built-ins and 14' ceilings.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks an octagon nook with a unique tray ceiling and spacious hearth room, complete with cathedral ceiling an warming fireplace.
- The master suite lies on the left side of the home and features a corner jacuzzi and spacious walk-in closet with center island.
- Upstairs you?ll find three additional bedrooms where two share a Jack and Jill bathroom and the third enjoys a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 6,360 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,394 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1276 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 1' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss