Great Ceilings and Bonus Lower Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This traditional-styled home plan is handsome with it's copper standing-seam bay window and added interior features.
- A tray ceiling create a cozy and warm kitchen and breakfast area. This isopen to the great room with an attractive vaulted ceiling.
- A lovely screen porch, complete with fireplace, will be a favorite gathering place for the family.
- The upper level master bedroom is unique with it's barrel vaulted ceiling, and his and hers walk-in closets. The practical second floor laundry reduces the time of the chore.
- You can escape to the bedrooms using the private back stairway and sneak away with that midnight snack!
- Added Bonus: The plans come with an optional finished lower level that includes details for a unique center bar area with access to the billiard and media room. Active family members will love the private exercise space as well!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,576 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,978 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,598 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,643 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 62' 5"
- Max ridge height: 42' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss