Great Storage Space
About This Plan
- This country home design offers a covered porch in front and, in back, a sun porch made bright and comfortable by its skylights and ceiling fans.
- The kitchen has abundant cabinet space. More built-ins in the informal eating area complement those in the kitchen.
- The living room features a wood-burning fireplace, built-in bookshelves and a built-in wet bar. The living room ceiling slopes from 10' to 18'.
- In the master suite, you find access to the sun porch, a bayed sitting area, twin walk-in closets and twin vanities. The secondary bedrooms each have a walk-in closet, a sink, a dressing area and direct access to a shared bath.
- The staircase ascends to unfinished bonus space with three dormers.
- Note the storage room off the side-entry garage.
- Ceilings: 9' standard.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Alternate Construction: For an ICF version of this house plan, see 55065BR
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,123 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,123 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 556 sq. ft.
- Storage: 77 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 207 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 71' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 486 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12